1. Consent: by filling in any of the forms on this website / in paper form, you are giving your consent for NP Massage Therapies, to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. I use your information to give you the best possible service and for insurance purposes.
2. Email marketing: with your permission, I will send you emails about my products, my practice, special offers, handy tips and other updates. You will need to positively opt in either online or on your initial consultation form to receive these updates. You can unsubscribe at any time, either through the ‘Unsubscribe’ button the emails or by emailing me at email@example.com or writing to me direct Naomi, NP Massage Therapies, 10 Fender House, Gilligan Close, Horsham, RH12 1UH.
3. Links: when you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. Storing your information: your information is stored on an encrypted computer, a locked filing cabinet and, where applicable, on the secure control panel for this website
4. Retaining your information: You have the right to ask me to destroy your records at any time if you wish to terminate our working relationship. Otherwise, adults’ records are retained for eight years following our last date of contact. Children’s records are retained until their 25th or 26th birthday, depending on the exact age of the child when their treatment ended.
5. Accessing your information: Your records are accessed by myself, either for clinical or retail purposes. Information provided online may also be accessed by my confidential website designer, who assists me with the upkeep of this website You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
6. Sharing your information: your information will be kept strictly confidential unless there are legal grounds for me to disclose something which you have told me to a third party. I shall always inform you if I feel that disclosure is necessary and seek your permission and co-operation first.
7. Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how I am handling your data, please raise your concerns with me first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
We take confidentiality seriously and will not pass on or sell your data to anyone unless there is a legal reason.